This site is maintained by Superluminal Systems, a Nevada Corporation, as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement. This Term and Conditions of Use agreement (the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of https://superluminal.is (the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access to and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Superluminal Systems upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at https://superluminal.is/terms-and-conditions-of-use/. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Superluminal Systems or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
- Trademarks. Superluminal Systems, Core.Network, Guardian Alliance, Visionary Arts Academy, and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Superluminal Systems. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Site Use. Superluminal Systems grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. Your use of this website is at the sole discretion of Superluminal Systems and may be terminated at any time.
- User Conduct. You agree NOT to use the Site to:
- Upload, post, or transmit any informational content that is unlawful, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invades the privacy of another, threatens another person or entity, or is otherwise objectionable;
- Harm legal minors;
- Collect personal information on, “cyberstalk” or harass another user, or engage in conduct that Negatively affects the online experience of another user;
- Impersonate another user, person, or entity, including any official or employee of Superluminal Systems or its affiliates or representatives;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, or federal law, including violations of the Copyright Act;
- Upload, post, or transmit any software or files that contain software viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Interfere with the operation of the Superluminal System’s web servers or other computers or Internet or network connections;
- Upload, post, or transmit any informational content that is the copyrighted, patented, or trademarked intellectual property of another, or the trade secret of or confidential information of another;
- Upload, post, or transmit and unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, including “spam” or “junk mail.”
Superluminal Systems does not pre-screen uploaded, posted, or transmitted content, but does reserve the right to inspect, edit, and delete any content that it knows, or has reason to know, has violated this Agreement. Superluminal Systems reserves the right to immediately, and without notice, terminate the account of any user found to have violated the provisions of this Agreement. Superluminal Systems may disclose any informational content users post, upload or transmit to the Site, if such disclosure is necessary to enforce this Agreement, to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement, to comply with legal process, or to protect the rights of Superluminal Systems, the public, or other users.
- Content submitted by Users. Superluminal Systems does not claim ownership of any informational content submitted by users to the Site. By using the Site, you agree to grant Superluminal Systems a non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, and publicly display any informational content submitted to the Site. This license exists only so long as your content remains on the Site.
- User Account. You must select a username and password upon completing the registration process. You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You agree to immediately notify Superluminal Systems if you know, or have reasonable grounds to suspect, that your username and password have been compromised. Superluminal Systems shall not be responsible for any user’s failure to abide by this paragraph.
- Compliance with Laws. You must abide by all Federal, State and local laws. If you are outside the United States you must comply with all local laws with respect to your online conduct, as well as the export of data to the United States or to your country or residence. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Superluminal Systems, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of this Agreement by you. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of any content or information or service accessed from this Site.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND/OR PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Superluminal Systems DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SUPERLUMINAL SYSTEMS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached at email@example.com.
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Nevada, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern this Agreement and any dispute that may arise between you and Superluminal Systems or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of Superluminal Systems to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Superluminal Systems must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the company.
- Termination. Superluminal Systems may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
- Contact Information.