During each of an organization’s major stages of growth, some of the major challenges to address include public outreach, user engagement, and member retainment. Through development of an effective learning system, an organization can share their visions and projects with a growing community of engaged learners; users of such systems can effectively become marketing agents, partners, and stakeholders in growing an organization’s capacities and outreach.
The initial project of Superluminal Systems is focused on developing a Learning Management System (LMS) that integrates with (or upgrades) an existing organization’s website, providing a series of tools to:
- Capture website visitors and invite them to participate in learning programs
- Convert visitors into paying clients and supporters
- Create a pool of users trained in the organization’s fundamental principles and projects
- Develop an organization’s internal human resources to increase their capacities
- Increase public outreach and credibility
- Encourage sponsors and funders to support an organization’s programs
- Provide long-term community building and engagement
For more information, enter your email address below.